Meetup at RTO World!
Last year’s peer group meetups were such a hit, they are back by popular demand! These meetups are an opportunity for rent-to-own professionals to network in a relaxed, informal and facilitated environment targeted toward your specific industry role. You can expect room for open for discussion to celebrate strengths, dissect issues, and think toward the future with your trusted peers.
RTO World 2019 Meetup Groups and Facilitators:
Tuesday, August 6, 8:00 AM
- State Association Presidents’ Meetup – Kelly Martin, VP of Corp. Strategy and Culture of Rent One
Tuesday, August 6, 10:45 AM
- Owner/Dealers – Gary Ferriman, President of Showplace Rent To Own
- Industry Newcomers – Adam Stark, Owner of Happy’s Home Centers
- Marketing Managers – Jessica Mahon, Marketing Communications Manager at Countryside Rentals, dba Rent-2-Own
- IT Professionals – Scott Waltman, Director of Employee Development at MAJIK Rent-to-Own
- District Managers – Mike Goodin and Bill Howard,District Managers at Full-O-Pep Appliances Inc., dba American Rental
Tuesday, August 6, at 12:30 PM
- Store Managers’ Meetup – Keith Brock, Store Manager at Rent-A-Center
Join us on Tuesday for an exchange of great ideas!
The cutoff date for host hotel room blocks has passed, but if you need assistance, contact us at 800/204-2776, email@example.com. It’s not too late to register for both your hotel and the convention now to secure your spot at RTO World.