600 Rental Professionals Converge in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky for Fuse 2016!
Next week nearly 600 rental professionals will converge in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky for the #1 RTO event of the year, Fuse 2016: APRO’s National RTO Convention & Trade Show!
A few tips for when you arrive
There are several transportation options from the Cincinnati Airport:
- Uber – Approximately $21 each way; Go to Door 1 in Baggage Claim to request Uber ride
- Taxi – Approximately $30 each way; Pick up taxi outside baggage claim
- Executive Transportation – $32 per person round trip; Desk is in baggage claim area. Can be reserved in advance by calling 800/990-8841
Once you arrive at the hotel, Southbank Trolley makes a continuous loop between Covington, Newport, and Downtown Cincinnati for $1 per ride.
The Horseshoe Casino offers a free shuttle from both the Marriott and Embassy Suites RiverCenter.
- Marriott – APRO guests receive 1 complimentary self-parking ticket per room per night (no in/out privileges); Valet is $28 per day
- Embassy Suites – Complimentary self-parking
If you did not pre-register for Fuse 2016 yet, you can register with APRO on-site when you arrive. Registration opens at 2 p.m. on Monday, May 9th, at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
Can’t make it?
Get daily Fuse 2016 updates on the RTOHQ website and RTO Today e-newsletter. Signup here.