Presenting Featured Speakers and the Small Batch Experience
Are you a Store Manager?
Don’t miss the all-new Small Batch Experience!
(open to all tracks)
The Small Batch Managers’ Experience includes…
- Fifteen educational sessions to choose from!
- Participation in facilitated store managers’ meetup to share ideas and best practices,
- An invitation to the RTO World Hot Show & Welcome Reception,
- An invitation to the Emerging Leaders Networking Social,
- An invitation to General Session Keynote SpeakerJD Smith; and
- An exclusive store managers’ sneak peek of this year’s tradeshow prior to its official opening!
- The Art of Growth: Building Your Customer Base – Mike Tissot
- The Climb: Developing Brand Ambassadors – Brian Eckleberry
- Creating Company Culture to Recruit and Retain Top Talent – Kelly Martin
- From Employee to Leader: Building Your Personal Brand – Adam Sutton
- Golden Nuggets of Sales and Customer Service – Nancy Friedman
- Hell Hath No Fury Like a Customer Scorned – Nancy Friedman
- Improving Keep Rate, Revenues, and Profits with Proper Product Care and Refurbishment – Leonard Alonzo
- Lessons in Expert Collections Methods – Ron Brown
- Managing the Invisible Inventory – Rachel Casey
- Plus Two Exclusive Product Training from Martin “Elvis” Valdez of O’Rourke Sales/LG Electronics and Breanna Ratering of Whirlpool Corp!
To qualify for the Small Batch Managers’ Experience$99 registration, attendees must:
- Be employed by an active APRO and/or TRIB Group member company,
- One prior full registration required from the Member Company,
- Be a Store Manager (responsible for managing one store only).
Owners/Dealers, Regional Managers, and District Managers need to register under the primary (full) or additional attendee category.
Note: All Full Registrants will have the option to attend the Small Batch Managers’ Experience sessions. Store Managers planning to attend all social events need to register as an Additional Full Attendee at the $299/$399 rate.