Announcing the Dealer/Owner Education Track at RTO World this August!
Plan now to attend RTO World for the industry’s best training and education, plus an opportunity to visit the trade show with more than 100 exhibitors!
Register by this Monday, June 24, to receive a free RTO World apparel item of your choice – a quarter zip or a hoodie*! Online registration rates increase soon – all rates will increase by $100.
The RTO World hotel room block is also filling fast! Register for both your hotel and convention now to secure your spot at RTO World.
*not included in Small Batch Managers’ Experience registration.
Session Topics – Dealer/Owner Track
- 2019 APRO Legal Update – Ed Winn III
- The Art of Growth: Building Your Customer Base – Mike Tissot
- Breaking Barriers: 5 Ideas to Create New Revenue Streams and Retain Key Employees –Chris Kale, Sr., Chris Kale, Jr., and Jeff Kale
- The Climb: Developing Brand Ambassadors –Brian Eckleberry
- Considerations for Buying & Selling an RTO Company – Troy Garris, Michael E. Helton, and Christopher F. Terrigino
- Creating Company Culture to Recruit and Retain Top Talent – Kelly Martin
- Managing Transitions & the Multi-Generational Workforce – Adam Sutton and Larry Sutton
- Shades of Gray: Wage & Hour Legal Issues for Owners – Brian T. Farrington
- Strategic Steps to Success: Why Our Business has Grown 27% – Dan Fisher, Joe Luczak, and Scott Waltman
Hear from rent-to-own industry leaders during the Dealer/Owners Track on Tuesday, August 6.
Full convention registration also provides access to events throughout convention week including the APRO Awards Luncheon & Business Meeting, Education General Session, the Trade Show, Hot Show & Reception, the Louisville Experience Party, and all meal events held during convention.
Owners/Dealers also have an opportunity for a round table exchange to share common ideas, challenges and solutions through facilitated discussion at the Peer Meetup Session for Owners/Dealers on Tuesday, August 6 at 10:45 a.m.
Additional educational sessions are offered in the Small Batch Managers’ Experience.
For a full overview of education sessions, click here.