You have until Friday April 15th to get your discounted hotel room reservation. You can book online by clicking here. The special discounted APRO room rate is $145 at the Embassy Suites. (If you have any problems, you can call the housing bureau at 877-465-9282 Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm EST). Don’t forget to pre-register for the conference after you book your room by clicking here or by faxing, mailing or scan/emailing the registration form. Deadline for conference pre-registration is April 25. Helpful Tips for Fuse 2016:
- Dress is casual for all events except Awards Banquet, which is cocktail attire.
- All events take place at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- APRO Registration/badge pickup will open Monday may 9 at 2 p.m. at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center, 1st Floor Lobby.
- Watch for information on the new 2016 FUSE convention App. Download it before coming to the show.
- Uber – Approximately $21 each way; go to Door 1 in Baggage Claim to request Uber ride.
- Taxi – Approximately $30 each way; pick up taxi outside baggage claim.
- Executive Transportation – $32 per person round trip; desk is in baggage claim area. Can be reserved in advance by calling 800/990-8841.
Once you arrive at the hotel, Southbank Trolley makes a continuous loop between Covington, Newport, and Downtown Cincinnati for $1 per ride. The Horseshoe Casino offers a free shuttle from both the Marriott and Embassy Suites RiverCenter.Parking:
- Marriott-APRO guests receive 1 complimentary self-parking ticket per room per night (no in/out privileges); valet is $28 per day.
- Embassy Suites-Complimentary self-parking