Fuse’16 Hotel Deadline, Friday 4/15
You have until Friday April 15th to get your discounted hotel room reservation.
You can book online by clicking here. The special discounted APRO room rate is $145 at the Embassy Suites. (If you have any problems, you can call the housing bureau at 877-465-9282 Monday-Friday between 9am-4pm EST).
Don’t forget to pre-register for the conference after you book your room by clicking here or by faxing, mailing or scan/emailing the registration form. Deadline for conference pre-registration is April 25.
Helpful Tips for Fuse 2016:
- Dress is casual for all events except Awards Banquet, which is cocktail attire.
- All events take place at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- APRO Registration/badge pickup will open Monday may 9 at 2 p.m. at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center, 1st Floor Lobby.
- Watch for information on the new 2016 FUSE convention App. Download it before coming to the show.
If you are flying in, there are several transportation options from the Cincinnati Airport:
- Uber – Approximately $21 each way; go to Door 1 in Baggage Claim to request Uber ride.
- Taxi – Approximately $30 each way; pick up taxi outside baggage claim.
- Executive Transportation – $32 per person round trip; desk is in baggage claim area. Can be reserved in advance by calling 800/990-8841.
- Marriott-APRO guests receive 1 complimentary self-parking ticket per room per night (no in/out privileges); valet is $28 per day.
- Embassy Suites-Complimentary self-parking