Be a Speaker at RTO World 2020!
At APRO, we are always looking onward and into the future. That being said, we need YOUR help in making the industry’s biggest event of the year another success! What topic would YOU like to present to your peers or customers? Also, take a minute to encourage someone in the industry you’d like to partner with or hear speak to submit a proposal for an education session.
Call for Presentations RTO World 2020 – Deadline: November 15, 2019
RTO World Education offers the opportunity to hear from some of the most successful, forward-thinking speakers sharing key industry insights to apply and implement into everyday business practices
Now is the time to submit your best ideas for RTO World 2020 educational sessions. Read below for all of the information you will need and apply! A committee of industry leaders will review all submissions and determine which ones best meet our needs for the 2020 convention.
Presentations will be reviewed and ranked based upon the following criteria:
- Relevance to attendees
- Creativity in content and presentation style
- Presenter’s communication skill and style
Presentation formats may be with 1) an individual presenter, 2) a pair of co-presenters, or 3) up to three panelists with a moderator.
Please submit the following information in your speaker application packet no later than November 15, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Presenter bio(s) – 200 words or fewer (required)
- Current title and company
- Years in industry
- Something interesting about you (non-work related – family, hobbies, achievements, etc.)
Session description (required)
- 250-500 words total
- An introductory summary (150 words or fewer), bulleted specific learning outcomes, compelling audience questions, and the presentation format – do NOT include bios in the session description.
Professional headshot(s) (required)
- High-resolution, print-ready
- Minimum 300 dpi at 100% size
- EPS, JPG, TIFF formats accepted
Speaker expectations (required)
- All set-up requirements, audio/visual requirements, and any additional items you will need for your presentation, such as flip charts or white oards
- If you require travel reimbursement or an honorarium to present, then include this information. The review committee will select presentations that fit within the overall budget for the event; they may or may not have access to limited funds for travel reimbursement or honorariums.
Video or voice recording of presenter (preferred)
- Online link (YouTube or other site) – CDs, DVDs, etc. will NOT be accepted
Additional materials (optional)
- Sample slides, visual aids, handouts, etc.
- Resource articles related to your topic