Are You a Store Manager?
Check Out the New
Small Batch Managers’ Experience!
This year’s RTO World 2019 schedule introduces a new condensed program specially crafted for store managers all for just $99!
The best value and highest quality RTO education you can find is finally here! This is a MUST for all store managers serious about their career in rent-to-own.
The Small Batch Managers’ Experience includes…
- Fifteen educational sessions to choose from!
- Participation in facilitated store managers’ meetup to share ideas and best practices,
- An invitation to the RTO World Hot Show & Welcome Reception,
- An invitation to the Emerging Leaders Networking Social; and
- An exclusive store managers’ sneak peek of this year’s tradeshow prior to its official opening!
Small Batch Managers’ Experience
- The Art of Growth: Building Your Customer Base
- The Climb: Developing Brand Ambassadors
- From Employee to Leader: Building Your Personal Brand
- Golden Nuggets of Sales and Customer Service
- Hell Hath No Fury Like a Customer Scorned
- Improving Keep Rate, Revenues, and Profits with Proper Product Care and Refurbishment
- Lessons in Expert Collections Methods
- Managing the Invisible Inventory
- Removing Barriers in Workplace Productivity
- Using Culture to Recruit and Retain Top Talent
- Plus Exclusive Product Training!
To qualify, for the Small Batch Managers’ Experience $99 registration, attendees must:
- Be employed by an active APRO and/or TRIB Group member company,
- One prior full registration required from the Member Company,
- Be a Store Manager (responsible for managing one store only).
Regional and District Managers need to register under the additional attendee category.
Note: All Full Registrants will have the option to attend the Small Batch Education Sessions. If a Store Manager is planning to attend the social events, they need to register as an Additional Full Attendee.
Click below for the full event schedule.