Missouri Rental Dealers Announce Third Annual Charity Tour
The Missouri Rental Dealers Association has announced the dates and location for its 2017 charity tour. During October and November, members of the association will provide community service and financial contributions as part of a six-city charity tour of food banks across Missouri. The six stops include the Food Bank for Central and Northeast Missouri in Columbia, the Food Bank for Southeast Missouri in Doniphan, the Stoddard County Mission Gospel Food Pantry in Dexter, The Convoy of Hope in Springfield, The Harvesters in Kansas City and the USO in St. Louis.
“This is an excellent time to give back to the communities that support us,” says John Cleek, Jr., MRDA’s president. “It will also give store employees the opportunity to meet people from different companies as well as allowing all of us to work as one for a common goal and a terrific cause.”
In addition to volunteering their time at the food banks, MRDA members will present each worthy cause with a donation of $1,000, which according to the Food Bank for Central and Northeast Missouri is enough to buy $21,000 of food. Cleek is urging all Missouri rental dealers to participate, “I promise this will be a very rewarding experience and our third year in a row to help those in need.”
To sign up for a service project, contact the chair of the charity stop near you and include how many employees will participate. For more information about the charity tour, contact John Cleek, Jr., email@example.com.
MRDA’s 2017 Charity Tour chairs, dates and locations:
- October 10: The Harvesters in Kansas City, Chuck Kuluva, firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 17: The Stoddard County Mission Gospel Food Pantry in Dexter, Jerry Pinkley, email@example.com
- October 23: The Food Bank for Southeast Missouri in Doniphan, Jerry Pinkley, firstname.lastname@example.org; and Cindy Boyers, email@example.com
- October 24: The Food Bank for Central and Northeast Missouri in Columbia, John Cleek, Jr., firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 14: The Convoy of Hope in Springfield, Macy Mitchell, email@example.com; and Aaron Windsor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- November TBD: USO in St. Louis, Tom Moore, email@example.com