ORDA 2017 Route 66 Meeting & Tradeshow, 8/8
The Oklahoma Rental Dealers Association have announced the date for their Route 66 Meeting & Trade Show to be held on Tuesday, August 8th, and Wednesday, August 9th at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Tulsa, OK.
ORDA has prepared an exciting two-day agenda that President Clifford Guy says is a step above all years past. ORDA is excited to announce this year’s special guest Bill Morgenstern. A pioneer in RTO that cut his teeth in Oklahoma and has developed one of the largest rent-to-own companies in America. “Bill was one of the great rental dealers in RTO history. Having observed Bill’s character while he served on the APRO board of directors, I know the dedication, imagination and innovation Bill brought to the table every day. Bill is sure to give an inspired talk at the upcoming ORDA show. No one should miss this opportunity,” shared APRO Executive Director Bill Keese.
Tuesday, August 8th
- 8:30AM: Golf
- 12PM: Vendor Set-up
- 4:00PM – 4:45PM: Owners Multiunit Roundtable Meeting
- 5:00PM – 8:00PM: Special Buys Welcome Reception
- 8:00PM: Vendor Dealer Poker Tournament
Wednesday, August 9th
- 7:45AM – 8:45AM: Breakfast
- 9:00AM – 9:45AM: Ed Winn
- 10:00AM – 11:00AM: Owner/Operator Breakout
- Special Guest Speaker: Bill Morgenstern
- 11:00AM – 11:15AM: Break
- 11:15AM – 11:45AM: Nationwide Presentation and ORDA Scholarship Award Winner Check Presentation
- 11:45AM – 12:30PM: Lunch
- 12:00PM – 4:00PM: Tradeshow
- 4:00PM – 5:00PM: State Association Meeting
- 4:00PM – 7:00PM: Vendor Tear Down/Product Removal
You will not want to miss this meeting! ORDA extends the invitation to all surrounding areas and hopes to see RTO professionals from Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri and Texas.