The 2017 TRIB Group Summit Convention and Expo three day meeting took place on March 5 – 8 at the Marriott Orlando World Center. This year’s convention was the most attended in the TRIB Group’s history. The event’s purpose is to create networking events and provide buy shows across all categories of merchandise. The event began with the Tom C. Kitchens Charity golf tournament to benefit the APRO Educational scholarship. The tournament welcomed 91 golfers and raised close to $14,000.
The contest winners are as follows:
- Long Drive Men: Mike Tagel
- Long Drive Women: Rita Haney
- Closest to the Pin Men: Trini Rubio
- Closest to the Pin Women: Sharon Tomcszewski
- Longest Putt: Ernie Lewallen
- Straightest Drive: Danny Singh
- Winning Team: There was a 3 way tie for winning team with each having a net 60 score. The winning team with be Kevin Silvers, Mark Lamkin, Bill Milby, and Kevin Faulkerson.
- Second Place Team: Jim Forker, Brian Clussman, Trinidad Rubio, Big Mike Gordon.
- Third Place Team: Dan Singh, Rita Haney, Ben Bost, Mike TIssot.
- Marshmallow Drive: Kyle Hadden
- Putting Contest: 3 way tie of David Pagano, Robert Fales, and Mark Lamkin with David Pagano the named winner.
- Washing Machine Chipping Contest: Another 3 way tie with Cory Gray being named winner, and Mike Tissot and Dan Allums runners up.