Rent One Gears Up for 6th Annual DT Rodeo
Rent One’s Delivery Technician Rodeo is a hybrid training/competition program held annually among the company’s delivery teams, who are located among 70 stores across nine states. This year marks its 6th year since being launched in 2010.
Like years past, the DT Rodeo will begin with seven regional rodeos. Each regional rodeo will consist of a day-long training comprised of classroom testing and hands-on competition. Delivery Technicians can expect exercises covering the scope of: box truck loading and unloading, product delivery and return including the proper documentation and service calls. DT’s earn and collect “Larry Points” for successfully completing exercises and the winning team is announced at the end of the day.
Regional winners will then go head-to-head at the company-wide DT Rodeo Finals where the 2016 Grand Prize Winners will be announced. Both regional and company-wide DT Rodeo winners receive a number of prizes such as a raise and trophies but most importantly, they win bragging rights for the whole year.
2016 DT Rodeo Dates and Locations
- Wednesday, August 31 Ashtabula Chamber Region 8
- Tuesday, September 13 Jackson Chamber Region 7
- Wednesday, September 14 Paragould Community Center Region 5 & 6
- Thursday, September 15 Mt. Vernon Service Center Region 1 & 2
- Tuesday, September 20 Carmi Farm Bureau Region 4
- Wednesday, September 21 Cape Gerardo Rent One Center Region 3
- Wednesday, September 28 Jefferson City Knights of Columbus Region 10
Each DT Rodeo region winner will attend the DT Rodeo Grand Finals Thursday, October 13 at Rent One’s Service Center in MT. Vernon, IL.
For more information or questions about the 2016 Rent One Delivery Technician Rodeo please contact Angie Brubaker at 314/426-5885, ext. 1935 or email@example.com.