Deadline for the 2016 APRO Scholarship entries is Friday, June 10th. Scholarship applications include those from the TRIB group, the Florida Rental Dealers Association (FRDA), the Tennessee Rental Dealers Association (TRDA) and APRO. Completed applications must be received in the APRO office at 1504 Robin Hood Trail, Austin, TX 78703 by 5 p.m. Central on June 10th. Students can also fax them to Richard May at 512-794-0097 or e-mailed to RMay@RTOHQ.org. APRO, TRIB, FRDA and TRDA member employees or their children are eligible for the scholarships. Judging for the scholarships will be during the last two weeks in June and winners notified thereafter.
Criteria and Submission Requirements
- Must be an employee or child of an APRO member company in good standing.
- Must submit proof of a 3.0 or better, cumulative GPA from your high school or college.
- Must submit proof that you have been accepted into an accredited college.
- Must submit a narrative on why you deserve the scholarship.*
- Must submit a narrative on the value of rent-to-own in America.**