The first-ever RTO World held in St. Louis in August was a resounding success – can you believe it’s already time to begin putting together the sequel? Yes, the time is now, and you can play a key role in our industry’s biggest event of the year by sharing your experience and expertise with your colleagues!
Call for Presentations RTO World 2019 – Deadline: January 31, 2019Do you have ideas for compelling content for the RTO World 2019 education sessions? Gather them together and let us know! If you are interested in being a speaker at our national conference – scheduled for August 6-8th in Louisville, KY – then follow these instructions, and apply. A committee of industry leaders will review all submissions and determine which ones best meet our needs for the 2019 convention. Presentations will be reviewed and ranked based upon the following criteria:
- Relevance to attendees
- Creativity in content and presentation style
- Presenter’s communication skill and style
- Current title and company
- Years in industry
- Something interesting about you (non-work related – family, hobbies, achievements, etc.)
- 250-500 words total
- An introductory summary (150 words or fewer), bulleted specific learning outcomes, compelling audience questions, and the presentation format – do NOT include bios in the session description.
- High-resolution, print-ready
- Minimum 300 dpi at 100% size
- EPS, JPG, TIFF formats accepted
- All set-up requirements, audio/visual requirements, and any additional items you will need for your presentation, such as flip charts or white boards
- If you require travel reimbursement or an honorarium to present, then include this information. The review committee will select presentations that fit within the overall budget for the event; they may or may not have access to limited funds for travel reimbursement or honorariums.
- Online link (YouTube or other site) – CDs, DVDs, etc. will NOT be accepted
- Sample slides, visual aids, handouts, etc.
- Resource articles related to your topic