It’s about that time to pack for Galveston Island!
Fuse 2017: APRO’s National Rent-to-Own Convention is right around the corner and we have some tips on what to pack for your trip, May 9th through 11th. Here are some final reminders to make your trip the best ever.
- Dress for most events is Island Casual during the day with the exception of Bill Keese’s Retirement Dinner (optional, ticketed event) that is Island party attire and APRO’s Awards Banquet that is semi-formal evening attire.
- All events take place at the Galveston Island Convention Center unless otherwise noted.
- Fuse Registration/badge pickup will open Monday, May 8th at 2 p.m. at the Galveston Island Convention Center, Level 1. If you did not pre-register, you can still register on-site when you arrive.
Click here to view the full Fuse 2017 schedule and registration information.
Flying into Houston? There are several transportation options from the airport.
- Hobby Airport is most convenient for travel to Galveston Island; it is located 41 miles (48-minute drive) north of the Island.
- Bush Intercontinental Airport is located just 70 miles (one hour and 20-minute drive) northwest Galveston.
For airport transportation options, click here and scroll down and select the “APRO 2017 Convention Checklist” pulldown menu for details.
Parking is complimentary at all facilities.