There will be plenty of rent-to-own happenings in Galveston next month as rental dealers from all over the country gather to fuse ideas and information. Why not enjoy what the amazing location has to offer while you’re there?
Galveston offers 32 miles of relaxing beaches, superb restaurants, top resort hotels, marvelous downtown shopping, numerous antique stores, incredible art galleries, fabulous entertainment and one of the largest and well-preserved concentrations of Victorian architecture in the country.
Recommended attractions include…
- The Broadway Beauties: 1859 Ashton Villa, 1892 Bishop’s Palace, 1895 Moody Mansion which portray early 20th century family life among Galveston’s elite
- The Grand 1894 Opera House ranked among the nation’s finest historical theaters
- The Texas Seaport Museum & 1877 Tall Ship Elissa highlighting the history of the Port of Galveston, which is located right outside Fisherman’s Wharf, the site of APRO’s 2017 Gala Party.
- The Great Storm documentary detailing the 1900 hurricane which killed 6,000 and changed the Island’s history
- The Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig & Museum
- The Railroad Museum in the restored Union Depot
- Harbor Tours offering dolphin watching
- The Lone Star Flight Museum & Texas Aviation Hall of Fame housing one of the finest collections of restored aircraft and aviation exhibits in the nation
- APRO’s 2017 Golf Tournament will take place at Moody Gardens which features an aquarium pyramid, a 3-D theater, tropical rainforest pyramid, and a ridefilm theater
- And the year-round Schlitterbahn Waterpark – the first facility of its kind, and a wonderful family destination.
- For decades, the historic Pleasure Pier served as a tourism catalyst for Galveston’s Seawall Boulevard and the Texas Gulf Coast. More than 40 years after the original Pleasure Pier was destroyed by Hurricane Carla, Landry’s has transformed the Pleasure Pier into a world-class amusement park for all ages.
You’ll find this and more to do and see while you’re on “Island Time” in Galveston!
Click here to register today!