“I have never attended a meeting that gives me the opportunity to hear from, and speak with, others in the RTO business who possess the knowledge and experience of those at the APRO Convention,”
“We brought a team of 11 and they were very excited about what they saw and learned. It’s a huge shot in the arm for our team!”
“I really appreciated the camaraderie displayed toward a ‘new guy’ like myself. The conversations I had with fellow attendees offered just the kind of in-depth discussions I was hoping for about rent-to-own business.”
“Liked how compact the schedule was. Got a lot done in short amount of time.”
Register in 3 Easy Steps!
- Make your travel arrangements as soon as possible. If you are flying to Houston Hobby or Bush Intercontinental, book your flights early to get the best fares. Check www.google.com/flights.com or www.southwest.com to find the lowest fares.
- Hobby Airport is most convenient for travel to Galveston at 41 miles, 48 minutes north of the Island.
- Bush Intercontinental Airport is located just 70 Miles, 1 hour and 20 minutes northwest of Galveston
- Book your room by April 15 at either of APRO’s host hotels, the Hilton Galveston Island Resort or the San Luis Resort. You will need your hotel confirmation number to get the significantly discounted convention registration rate. It’s easiest to book online at www.rtohq.org or you can call the Hilton at 409/744-5000 or the San Luis at 800/392-5937. APRO room rate is $159 at the Hilton and $169 at the San Luis and our group code is APRO17. The Hilton is located next to the convention center; the San Luis is a short walk (about 2 blocks). (Please note: Any offers from other hotels and/or travel agencies are not endorsed by APRO and do not qualify for discounted registration.)
- Register with APRO for the convention by April 24. Click here to register online or by filling out and faxing/mailing/scan-emailing the printed registration form. With valid hotel confirmation number APRO members receive full registration for just $495 per person. See registration form for more information.
Questions? Call APRO at 800-204-2775.