The Oklahoma Rental Dealers Association would like to invite you to the first annual conference & exhibit show on Tuesday, September 20th and Wednesday, September 21st at the Hard Rock Casino & Resort in Tulsa! If you have not had the opportunity to attend a meeting or join the association this is your chance. Dealers receive a free nights stay and if you are a first time attendee and are not a member, your dues will be waived for attend this meeting! Your participation is extremely crucial to the industry. ORDA’s vendors will be announcing great incentive for all Rental Dealers, you won’t want to miss this opportunity!
In addition, there will be educational classes for owners as well as your team!! This will be a great opportunity for team building as well as product education.
Also, be thinking of nominees for 2017 Officers. Nominees must be current members and can only be nominated by current members.
If any of you have questions, concerns, or need help with any issues feel free to contact ORDA President, Randy Braucher at 918/261-9673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for registration form. Complete and email to Randy at email@example.com. Click here for agenda.
Agenda Tuesday Business Meeting
2016 ORDA Conference Tuesday, 9/20 – Wednesday, 9/21 Hard Rock Casino & Resort 777 W Cherokee St Catoosa, OK 74015
- 3:00PM Welcome/Call to order
- 3:05PM Reading of the minutes from the 2015 meeting
- Vote: Accept/Reject the meeting
- 3:15PM President’s Report
- Membership Report
- 3:30PM Treasurer’s Report
- Vote: Accept/Reject Treasurer’s report
- 3:45PM New Business
- Nominations for 2017 officers; President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer
- Vote: Election of officers for 2016 from nominations
- Final show preparation and details
- 4:30PM Adjournment
- 7 – 10PM Reception/Deer Room Sponsored by: Nationwide Southwest
- 8 – 9AM Breakfast/Buffet Table Sponsored by: Nationwide Southwest
- 9:00AM – 9:45AM Meeting room 1/Class 1 – Leadership 101
- 9:00AM – 9:45AM Meeting room 2/Class 2 – TBD – Owner/Principle based class
- 10:00AM – 10:45AM Meeting room 1/Class 3 – TBD – Employee based class
- 10:00AM – 10:45AM Meeting room 2/Class 4 – Department of Consumer Credit
- 11:00AM – 11:45AM Meeting room 1/Class 5 – TBD – Employee based class
- 11:00AM – 1:45AM Meeting room 2/Class 6 – Ed Winn/APRO Legal Counsel
- 12 – 1 PM Lunch in room Sponsored by: Nationwide Southwest
- 1:00PM – 5:00PM Vendor Show
2016 ORDA OfficersPresident Randy Braucher Nationwide Southwest Vice President Clifford Guy Buddy’s Treasurer Craig Stanley Stanley’s Get It Today! Secretary Dave Miller AMH Leasing, LLC – RAC