Welcome to the RTO World™ Experience!
For information requests about RTO World this year, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Schedule is tentative and subject to change.
All events will take place at the Indianapolis Convention Center unless otherwise noted.
An ICW (in conjunction with) meeting is any event affecting RTO World attendees that is outside the official RTO World program, including but not limited to:
- Customer/Acquisition meetings, dinners or receptions
- Company/franchise trainings
- Social events/dinners
- Staff meetings
- Industry pre-conference and post-conference meetings
In general, the following activities are not permitted without express permission and coordination with the convention organizers:
- External education, tours, demos, training
- Content resembling existing RTO World Programs
- Satellite events of any nature
- Distribution of promotional material (e.g. fliers, room drops)
- Sales presentations and equipment demonstrations
- Distributing any promotional materials with the RTO World logo (contact the RTO World marketing team for permission)
RTO World staff welcomes affiliated organizations to meet and host various functions during organizer-approved dates and times in conjunction with the 2021 RTO World Convention.
We can provide many opportunities for sponsored events that could meet your same goals as an ICW event, and more effectively. We create custom events within the convention week that will ultimately serve you better due to the access of additional audiences and scheduling guidance that will result in the best attendance, and overall result.
If your company is interested in hosting events for its employees or franchisees, we can potentially provide you space and audio/visual at no cost. This is not guaranteed and handled on a case by case basis. All such trainings need to be coordinated with our RTO World meeting planning team.
The RTO World organizers must review and approve any event involving convention attendees during the inclusive dates of RTO World Convention, whether held at an APRO/TRIB-contracted facility or in the same metropolitan area as the Convention.
All organizations and individuals seeking to host an ICW event must email us at email@example.com to submit a request for the event/meeting, and receive an approval from the organizing team at APRO prior to promotion and implementation of the ICW Event.
Ensure you are seeing the latest version of the schedule — it may require a hard refresh: Press Ctrl+F5 (If that doesn’t work, try Shift+F5, or Ctrl+Shift+R).
RTO WORLD EXCURSIONS
Get the full Indy experience and register with your choice of two (or both!) exclusive excursions:
- The annual RTO Golf Tournament is back – and better than ever! Come a day early for a Tuesday morning 18-hole shotgun start at Eagle Creek Golf Club – where we’ll be golfing the scenic and challenging, Pete Dye-designed Sycamore course.
- Explore Indy’s famous oval with a full tour of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway! Stay a day extra to enjoy Friday’s one-hour professionally narrated tour, behind-the-scenes access, drive through Gasoline Alley and the Garage Area, and time to explore the IMS Museum and Hall of Fame.