Announcing APRO’s Vendor Advisory Committee Nominees
The APRO Vendor Advisory Committee serves a critical function in addressing APRO suppliers’ needs and issues. The committee sets the direction and helps with many of the specifics of the Rent-to-Own National Convention & Trade Show while providing an important link between vendors and dealers.
Vendor Advisory Committee members serve two-year terms, and one-half of the committee is elected or re-elected by the membership vote each year. During the APRO Annual Vendor Advisory Committee Election at RTO World, an important part of trade association business is conducted in the election of six of those twelve positions.
This year’s nominees are:
- John Blaire, PTS Financial and Benefit Services
- Robert Feliciano, Gemini Sound
- Bill French, O’Rourke Sales
- Micheal Helton, Rivero, Gordimer, & Company, P.A.
- David Kaye, Benefit Marketing Solutions
- Bruce Manning, Nationwide RentDirect
- Marty Smith, RES Accessories
All committee members participate voluntarily and assume responsibility for their expenses for travel and accommodations.